The configuration process is still a bit rough, but we think the code’s just about right. We’re asking existing customers and anyone who’s just plain interested to try out the next generation of Unified User Management. Support during the testing period is complementary for all, so please have at it!
- Plenty of caching reduces network traffic and load on directory services
- Advanced cache management improves data availability across directory and network outages
- Memory-mapped database practically eliminates tuning, improves efficiency, and reduces memory requirements by over 50%
- Local ldap and ldapi ports allow local LDAP applications to take advantage of the cache.
- Remote performance monitoring lets administrators keep tabs on client operation.
- Solaris 10 SPARC 32- and 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, 5, and 6 32- and 64-bit
- Debian 5 and 6 64-bit
As always, be sure and read the Release Notes. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Posted by Symas in in Symas UUM