Work at Symas
Symas is always on the lookout for extraordinary permanent and contract employees, especially IAM visionaries. We like to surround ourselves with bright, competent people who value a healthy work-life balance and work hard at solving interesting problems.
We thrive at providing the best solutions and services to customers — which include several of the world’s largest organizations. As an open source company, we share constantly between ourselves and our community, enjoy each other’s company and demonstrate openness and transparency. We live and work in New York, Utah, California and Europe, but get together regularly.
We’re specifically looking for experienced directory administrators. So are many of our customers, and we’re happy to refer qualified candidates to Symas customers who are looking for proven directory system management skills.
Skills We Look For
- Expertise in communication, single sign-on and security protocols (HTTP, LDAP, Kerberos, TLS, SAML, etc)
- Demonstrated software development abilities in C, Java, COBOL and Python
- Mainframe database internals, including IMS and VSAM
- Large-system management skills using automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, others
- Ability to build and test development and implementation using Jenkins and similar tools
- Web designers, UI and backend developers
Perks We Enjoy
- A supportive and stimulating work environment
- The ability to work from home in any part of the world
- Opportunities for global travel
Benefits We Offer
- Company-paid health, dental and vision benefits for permanent US employees
- 401k and profit sharing plans
If you’re interested in working with us in any capacity, please email your résumé, type of interest, brief background summary and specific fit for our organization to email@example.com.